Thursday, December 19, 2013

Joyeux Anniversaire

Hello friends! I hope you've had a good week so far. I have a card today full of Inspired By Stamping papers and stamps in layers of shabby goodness. I love creating with soft colors and adding bits and pieces here and there.

 I pulled out Big Notes in French II to use as my focal sentiment using the French "Happy Birthday" sentiment. I love the font and size. I also used the Vintage Digital paper collection as well as the printables. I don't think I'll ever get tired of the soft colors and all the roses and butterflies. To add a few more details I used the Washi Tape set stamping the rose pattern washi onto vellum and trimming it out and added a little banner from Whimsical Banners tucked under some layers on the upper right of my card. To tie in the sweet little butterflies in the paper I stamped and trimmed out the solid butterfly from Butterfly Wings.

I finished with a pearl, some seam binding, sewing and a few sequins. I hope that you have a creatively blessed day!

No comments: