Friday, December 13, 2013

Baby Congratulations

Hello! Today I have a sweet baby card to share with you using some fabulous Inspired By Stamping products. My favorite type of baby cards to make are girly, pastel and full of little details that make it extra special.


I started by wanting to create a quilt type feel for my pattern paper so I pulled out one of my favorite sets, Octagons. I started by stamping the open background strip in a light tan color and then had fun filling in each octagon with all the lovely patterns in the set creating my pastel quilt. This set is so easy to line up too!


After my background was done I didn't want to completely cover it up, so I did a bit of layering with a scalloped border, doily, heart, wings and some flowers (the rose bud is an IBS mini rose buds) and leaves. I wanted my sentiment to stand out so I pulled out Big Congrats. Isn't that font wonderful?! And it has many special occasion sentiments to make your congratulations more specific. To finish I used some flat backed pearls as well as lots of liquid pearls and a strip of scor tape that I glittered. I hope you enjoyed my card and have a blessed day!

Big Congrats

Octagons

Mini Rose Buds


No comments: