Thursday, October 10, 2013

Birthday LO



Hello! I hope you enjoyed this latest IBS release! I just loved all the birthday themed stamps and had these pictures to get scrapped of my oldest son's birthday from this past April. A little behind, I know but I am glad that I didn't do it sooner since these stamps were so perfect for it! I wanted to save all the cards he got as well as the monster truck rally tickets that were his gift from me and his dad so I created a pocket on the layout and layered up some stamps from the It's Your Birthday set. I also used some of the boy birthday digital paper and printables. I love how fast it went together but still looks great because of all the details of the stamps. Thanks so much for dropping by!

1 comment:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

How cute. Love the colors too! Thanks for sharing.