Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Beauty....


Hello! I haven't played along at the Cornish Heritage Farms blog in a long time and decided to dust off some of my stamps to play with the current challenge of "Summer".  I chose to use Ornamental Beauty and really enjoyed coloring in the big medallion. I kind of was going with all the colors there are in summer as well as it mimicking a flower. I love that quote too. I used Copics to color with and stamped a few extra after I was done that I'm going to give my kids to color. They love to color and a more intricate design like this will intrigue them...I think ;)

We got our first rain of our monsoon season. So lovely! I wouldn't want to live in a really wet place as I don't do well with all the mold it produces, but here in the high desert oh, rain smells wonderful and is so refreshing. I am hoping my veggies really take off now :)  Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: