Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sweet Friend


The challenge over at Simon Says Stamp and Share is to use Kraft. It's funny, but when I very first started crafting I thought the kraft color was awful...and now I love it *LOL*  One of my absolute favorite things to do with kraft is color on it with my Prismacolor pencils. To me these pencils really shine on this paper. So I inked up the large and lovely sunflower from Inspired by Stamping's French Country set and colored. I added a tag and sentiment from Creative Tags, some lace, twine and buttons and called it good. Oh, I did add some background stamping after I'd colored from the Background Basics III. Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
*French Country
*Background Basics III
*Creative Tags
*Princess Crochet Trim

5 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

What gorgeous coloration on this flower, and I love it stamped on the kraft! Just super super beautiful! Thank you so much for getting krafty with us this week here at Simon Says Stamp & Show!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a beautiful card this is! Love the coloring. Thanks for sharing.

Lynne said...

Leah - I totally love this card. Your coloring with the Prismacolor is superb! Thanks for sharing.

Davi said...

Beautiful Leah!! You did a wonderful job coloring with the primas!!

Rose said...

stunning card girl :)
and so thrilled to find it in my mailbox yesterday :)