Wednesday, April 3, 2013

RCC80- Flowers and Showers


I'm playing along with a new to me challenge called the Ribbon Carousel. You must use ribbon or twine and the theme is flowers and showers. So, I colored up the Inspired By Stamping rose image from the Flowers Bloom set with my new Tombow markers. Love them. They are very different than working with Copics and there are some really neat things you can do with them since they are water soluble. For my bow I tied a couple of bows and extras loops and sewed them together to make my loopy bow. The crochet trim is also from Inspired By Stamping and the sentiment it from the Princess set. I hope you are having a lovely week, thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

Created by Kathi said...

Leah I love your card and the lace is gorgeous and well placed! Thanks for sharing a truly inspiring card :) Kathi