Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Inspired By Stamping Full Reveal


 Today is the day all the fabulous new Inspired by Stamping sets are available for purchase!  I wanted to share my other release projects I made using the new sets. This little wooden purse I covered in pretty paper and made the Words of Inspiration set the focal point as this was a gift for a dear friend. I also used Spring Blossoms and Fancy Labels I.
 My next card uses the Creative Tags set, which I just love! Lots of sentiments that fit inside all the tags. I heat embossed my tags and went with a baby theme.
 This card uses Big Notes III and since I was on the baby theme just stuck with it. I added some die cut wings to tie the theme of the sentiment in and dipped the edges in gold embossing powder and heat embossed them.

Finally, I made a card using the gorgeous Single Fancy Frame set along with the new Big Wishes II set. I love the font on the sentiment and that it fits in the frame!

I hope you've enjoyed this month's release and will head on over to the Inspired by Stamping store to go shopping, especially as you get free shipping for the next 24 hrs!

All 9 stamp sets will be offered at a 10% discount and Free Shipping will be available on all orders over $35. Enter the code APRIL at checkout. This will start on Sunday the 10th and be available for only 24 hours. April 10th at 7pm to April 11th at 7pm Brisbane time only.Click HERE  to have fun shopping!






































1 comment:

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Whoa, such beautiful cards and that adorable basket, swoon!