Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Inspired By Stamping February Blog Hop!

Each month on the 20th, we will be having a blog hop featuring a different technique, idea or color combination! Its also a great way of creating with your new stamps from our latest release!We want to see you incorporate one of those fun bows into your paper crafting projects from the video!
Deadline is at 1pm Brisbane time on the 26th of February or 11pm the 25th of February.
We will select 2 random winners on the 26th of February. These lovely ladies will win a $25 gift card to the Inspired by Stamping Store.
Winners will be featured on my Joanna's blog and on our IBS Facebook Page!
For my card I used the simplest bow but layered it with another out of jute twine. I love how full the bow is...not great for mailing but that's okay, this card is going to be hand delivered :) I used the lovely Just Because stamp set, the Fancy labels 1 and a two toned   pink rose bud all from the Inspired By Stamping store. I hope you'll come join us on the hop!

1 comment:

kbrandy4 said...

Gorgeous card Leah, love the beautiful colour combo!!
Hugs, Hazel xx