Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Garden

Hello! I have a layout to share today. This was a quick shot of part of my flower garden last summer. I am so ready for warmer days and to be outside pulling weeds!  I used some pretty velvet stickers and a transparency overlay that I got from my crafty buddy, Emily :) Do check out her blog...her creations are lovely! I also added a whole bunch of stamping using kraft ink and some old CHF sets. I like how it came out but I sure do have spring fever now! Thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

Created by Kathi said...

Leah, how splendid is your layout. I love it.. love the stamping and the washi tape and the pops of color! Food for the soul is right! Thanks for sharing your friends blog too... I left her some bloggy love :) Kathi

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful layout! I hear ya, I can't wait for summer and to see my flowers blooming again! Pulling weeds is never ending!! ;) But so nice to be outside!!