Monday, December 24, 2012

Santa and You LO


 Merry Christmas! I hope you are having a wonderful day:) Back in late Novemeber while shopping at Walmart they had Santa there and were taking pictures for free! I used lots of Cricut cuts and CTMH stamps on this one. The trees were cut with the Art Philosphy cartridge and stamped with the coordinating stamp set. The fun snowflake border was also cut off the AP cartridge. I recommend cutting it at 1 3/4" or larger. The flourish stamps are from the Love Life set and the title mat was cut with the AP cartridge and stamped with it's matching stamp and then I added the word "Santa" with A Typeface alpha and the "and you" came from A Card Word Puzzle. Be sure to stop by the shopping page  over at Cricut is Close to My Heart and do a little post holiday therapy:)  Thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Lovely layout, Leah! I love your multicoloured trees!
Merry Christmas to you, my friend!

Created by Kathi said...

Love how your layout turned out! I have this cart and never knew it had the snowflake border...I will have to check it out! Thanks for sharing! Kathi