Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's a Girl Slider Card

I've been on a baby card making streak again :) The sales for these slow down around the holidays, but shortly after they are done they spike and I have a hard time keeping them in stock! I pulled out my Movers and Shakers dies and made a cute little bunny slider card for a girl. I also pulled out some My Cute Stamps called Spunky Nature. It looks as if they are going out of business and have all their stamps at 50-75% off so I just placed an order for some that I've always wanted since they'll soon be gone for good :(  Anyway...the grass was stamped using Love Lives Here and a tuft from some other PTI set that escapes me. I had fun with this one and hope you like it too!

1 comment:

Joyce said...

What a cute idea for a baby card. Your movable rabbit is so cute, and looks so good that that pink patterned paper behind the track. Thanks for your comment yesterday on my blog. I have updated my blog to include a link to the English Toffee recipe.