Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Baby Love


A couple more baby cards :) For my top card I used the Bundle of Love set and Love Lives Here (for the grass and flowers) and made a little scene. On my next card I used Button Boutiuqe and dies, Strawberry Patch and Stitches and Swirls. I love combining so many sets onto one card. I hope you are having a good week. I've been doing a bit more gardening and over did it yesterday and had a really bad flare up with my back :( I am going to take it very easy today. Thanks for coming by!

11 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous cards, Leah! I love that Robert Munsch quote!

Joyce said...

Both of your cards are so darling. I'm sorry to hear about your back, and hope you are better soon.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Love this card it is awesome. Where did you get that sentiment...
I'll love you forever,
I'll love you for always,
as long as I'm living by baby you'll be....
I used to read this to my children when they were little.
Love it.
macsheilam at gmail dot com

Jill said...

Aw, precious Leah! What a cute idea to use the button card as you did!

Cassie_lu said...

such sweet baby cards

Kristii said...

absolutely fabulous cards!!! Thansk for the inspiration!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute cards dearie!!!

Mara Campbell said...

These are so sweet!!! I love the stork card with the clouds and the embossing. And how clever on the 2nd card to use those images instead of buttons! Beautiful cards!

Mara Campbell said...

These are so sweet!!! I love the stork card with the clouds and the embossing. And how clever on the 2nd card to use those images instead of buttons! Beautiful cards!

Emily D. said...

Very cute cards!!

carol (krillsister) said...

Darling cards. Love the stork with the clouds and swiss dots.