Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Cameo and Flourish Birthdays

I have a couple of cards to share with you using the fabulous Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge for Cricut is Close to My Heart. My cards use coordinating stamp sets as well which I just love. The first one is called Sweet Moments. I used it to cut the oval and then stamped the frame and cameo. The lace border is also from the Sweet Moments set. For my flowers I cut one of the flower shapes and used the Hooray Bouquet set to stamp the flowers using the text flower. I cut some leaves and embossed them and to get my flowers to have more dimension I used a stylus to form the petals.
My next card uses a fun technique I don't often remember to do. I cut a pretty flourish off the cartridge and used it as a mask and sponged on some Peeled Paint Distress ink to get the green flourish from the die cut. I then added my embellished circle, stamped some text background and my big sentiment. The rolled flowers on my card were made using the super sweet set, Spring Up. I hope you enjoyed my projects, I'd love to hear if you did! Be sure to check out the fabulous ladies that are CTMH consultants here. Blessings....

1 comment:

Cricut Couple said...

Oh Leah, these are both absolutely stunning! I just love that cameo and your papers are always so well put together. Amazing!!!