Saturday, April 21, 2012

Spring Birthday

I pulled out the image I haven't used in ages the other day to make a sweet spring birthday card. I love this little chick and the over sized tulip :) I colored the image with Copics and sewed on some buttons with embroidery thread. My embroidery thread was a mess, all my colors just tossed into a box and inevitable were tangled so I didn't reach for them much. Then I got the idea to organize them by wrapping each color around a wooden clothespin. It worked like a charm, looks super cute and now all my colors are separate and easy to use :) I love organizing! Hope you have a great day...the weather here is just beautiful so I'm off to pull weeds in the garden.

3 comments:

Danni said...

Very sweet card! Love the pink against the green!

Mara Campbell said...

This is a super sweet spring card!! I love the chick!

Cricut Couple said...

Absolutely Precious! Love the colors!!!