Monday, April 16, 2012

More Meadow


Both cards were made using the Inkadinkado set, Meadow. Love how large these silhouettes are and I love making very simple cards with them. How was your weekend? Mine was good...once the snow (yes, SNOW) melted I enjoyed it much more. I have terrible spring fever. I did go see the movie Mirror, Mirror with my mom and a friend, it was fun. Very clean good entertainment and wow on the gorgeous costumes! Oh yes, and I couldn't believe it but I actually won the newest Flourishes release! SO excited about that as it's the first time I have ever won anything!! Thanks for stopping by:)

2 comments:

Joyce said...

How fun that you won a stamp set. Good for you! Your cards today are just so pretty. I really like those wildflowers.

Cricut Couple said...

Oh, they are both really beautiful! Love them both!