Saturday, April 7, 2012

Blessings to you

He is risen! He is risen indeed! Happy Easter to you...I hope you have a blessed day. I got to pick up a new set at Michaels the other day from Inkadinkado called, Meadow. So pretty...I'm such a sucker for silhouette images of flowers and grasses. I have made 3 cards with the set so far, here is one. I stamped the image in black onto kraft cardstock and then used my Distress inks and sponge tool to blend in the background. Then I embossed the sentiment, PTI Everyday Blessings, in white detail EB powder. At first I forgot to use my emboss buddy and to heat set the distress ink...let's just say I was a tad worried the card was ruined as after I tapped off the excess powder there was just a solid block of it and my sentiment was no where to be found. I brushed it off, heat set my card, used the buddy on it, re-stamped the sentiment and thankfully it turned out okay! Whew...adventures in crafting! I hope you like it:)  Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Mara Campbell said...

Such a lovely card, I like the embossing!! Happy Easter Leah!