Sunday, February 12, 2012

Just Because


I had a lot of fun creating this card. The paper was handstamped using some Wplus9 goodies. The little frame is from Kisses and Cuddles and the flowers and leaves are from the newest release called Folk Art Flowers. The wonderful die cuts of the leaves, bird and birdhouse are from the release as well, they are so sweet. I added a PTI doily, some buttons and twine and decided to leave a sentiment off so it could be used for whatever I need. I hope you like it :) Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Joyce said...

This is so pretty. I love that little birdhouse. This is the first card I have seen made with the new WPlus9 release that is not from someone on the design team. It's nice to see it used by a 'real person' The background paper you made is so pretty.

jacque4u2c said...

I just love this!

Mara Campbell said...

Love the embossing and the birdhouse and that fancy doily and all your stamping. Great card!!