Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Card Patterns- Happy Birthday


I decided to find a challenge to play along with and found the current Card Patterns sketch. I was also very excited to ink up my new PTI anniversary set, Pretty Peonies. I *love* this set! Almost as much as Rosie Posie ;) I love the big "happy" and all the words you can use to complete the sentiment. This card is for one of my very dear friends who's birthday is tomorrow. I this this butterfly is going to be an all time fav for me...so pretty and easy to trim out. The border on the bottom is from a new to me punch from MM. I saw it on another card somewhere in blog land and when I was at Michaels the other day I had to have it. Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

carol (krillsister) said...

Very pretty card. Love the doily with the polka dots. Your friend will love it!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so pretty, Leah! I called the post office today after work and my parcel still isn't in.... :(

Oh well, hopefully tomorrow....

Jen Adcock said...

So darling! I love a good doily and this is a good one, but when you pair it with that delightful butterfly...heaven. So well done!

Mara Campbell said...

I love the doily and the butterfly. Very pretty card, Leah!

Heather Rogers said...

So sweet! I love that butterfly. I WISH they had made a die set to go with the Anniversary stamp set. :)

Hugs~

Mayol said...

Lovely! My favorites are the bloom on the butterfly (yummy!) and the pearls. Can't wait for that anniversary set to arrive here :)

Clare said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week!