Monday, January 16, 2012

Decorating the Tree~pages with pti challenge


Well, the picture quality is terrible, so I apologize! It's SO hard taking good pictures of LO's at night in my craft closet. (My craft space is in my master bedroom closet:)  Any tips on how to get a better pic?

Anyway...Leigh over on the PTI board issued another challenge, this time it was a sketch. I usually love to have more than one picture on my LO's, but I just went with this one since it was already printed and ready to go. I cut the title and frame with my Cricut using Art Philosophy. The Fillagree border die was used again and I tried a bit of heat embossing with clear powder for a subtle effect on my background using the big flourish from Silent Night. I like how linear this sketch was...right up my alley :) Thanks for coming to visit me!

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Great job adapting the sketch to fit one photo! This looks wonderful!
Don't you just LOVE that fillagree border die? It's totally a favourite of mine!

Deb said...

Great job making the sketch into 1 photo using your patterned paper. The subtle clear embossing is a neat touch. I am hopeing to have my sketch in the next couple of days. I still need to print my photos.

Mara Campbell said...

I love your border and I like the embossed/stamped background!! Great layout!

Joyce said...

Super scrapbook page. Love how you used the filligree border die. I am not an expert photographer, but I find that if I direct my little OTT light at the right angle, I can take pictures even at night--then use my super simple photo album program to lighten even more.

Mayol said...

Lovely layout! I really like how you made your own background and embossed it too.