Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Refuge and Butterfly


Getting up before the kiddos do has it's perks. Such as making the above 2 cards :)  I got some yummy stamps from Wplus9 a couple weeks back and have been wanting to play with them. The set I used on these two cards is Flora and Fauna 1. The background is stamped with Mehindi Medallions. On the butterfly card see that gorgeous doily?!  That was cut with my Cricut using the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge and the Craft Room. I *love* the Craft Room!! It's basically an online Design Studio, but much, much better. Lots of improved features and the really intricate cuts seem to just cut a whole lot better using it versus cutting straight from the cartridge. These two lovlies are going to be in a little set of all occasion cards, boxed up and given to one of my dearest friends. I'm losing internet connection for possibly 2 weeks :(  We are changing internet providers and cutting out our land line phone to help save on some monthly costs, so pray for me, it's hard being "disconnected!"  LOL  Have a blessed Christmas and I can't wait to be back online. hugs....

2 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Such beautiful cards!! I love your stamping on the first and that beautiful doily on the 2nd. I have to check out the Craft Room, i've heard so much about it. Good luck being with internet!!!

Ingrid Danvers said...

Both cards are beautiful, Leah. The first one is my favorite. Love the stamping.