Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year! & Card Patterns sketch


Welcome 2012! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. Mine was good but I am very happy it's all over :)  I played along with the current Card Patterns sketch 146 and again used my new Rosie Posie set and dies from Papertrey Ink. I am very smitten with this set *happy sigh*.  I also used Tiny Tags, another absolute favorite set. Kind of bright colors for me, but I like how it came out. I used the rock and roll technique on the cabbage rose. One of my goals this year is to have a nice stock pile of cards for myself to use, especially for birthdays and gift sets. Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

Jen Adcock said...

How pretty! Happy New Year to you too. Gosh that bloom in RP is a rather good size, huh? I haven't received my order yet. I just adore the wonderful vibrant colors you've used. That Tiny Tag is too sweet. So well done.

BethieJ said...

Leah I LOVE it!! Great card!! I cant WAIT to ink up this set.. it is just waiting upstairs for me!!!!
Happy New Year!

Kim said...

Beautiful card!
Happy New Year!!
Hugs

Mad for Paper said...

Very pretty. That background paper looks almost like it was made to go with the RP set. I love this see too.
Ang

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely card. Great background paper. Awesome colors.

Mara Campbell said...

SO pretty! The mix of colors is fabulous!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty, Leah! I love all the colours!

Anna-Karin said...

Gorgeous card! I love the wonderful colours and combination of patterns. Great take on the sketch!!