Friday, September 23, 2011

Easy Canvas Prints- a review


I had the wonderful opprotunity to do a review for Easy Canvas Prints, a company that will turn your pictures to canvas prints. I have been wanting this particular picture on canvas for years, so I was very excited to have the opprotunity to see it come to life. In our home we have a dedicated spot for all our Ethiopian and other cultural keepsakes and made this striking photo on canvas my focal point. This picture was taken on our first trip to Ethiopia when we brought our first son home and it is such a beautiful and heart breaking encapsulation of the the life there. I used my Cricut to cut the vinyl for my verse above my canvas and am very pleased with how it all came together. The picture quality on the canvas is excellent, no pixelation, just a clear, beautiful photo. The size I chose is 16x20" and I think it's the perfect size, not too big, not too small. It was super easy to hang as well, the canvas comes with the picture hook on the back. I hope you'll go check out Easy Canvas Prints, they have lots of specials going on too! Thanks for stopping by :) 

No comments: