Saturday, June 4, 2011

Popping in to say hi!

Hi :)  We got home safely from Ethiopia and I am just having a hard time adjusting back to a normal routine, especially feeling normal. I just haven't had it in me to craft yet, though I want too, but trying to switch back to my time zone is hard after adjusting to being 10 hours ahead.

 Some wonderful news to share though, Friday we received the long awaited news that our adoption has been finalized and that our baby boy is officially ours! I am pretty sure that I can share his picture, but I am confirming with my case manager before I put his adorable face up for the world to see ;) It's good to be home, but I honestly can't wait to go again because next time he comes home and we are finally done with this process!! They tell us 6-8 weeks, but I am praying and hoping for sooner. Thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts, keep them coming....we are so close to having our little one home. I'll share a picture as soon as I'm sure it's okay:) hugs... 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's WONDERFUL news!!! I hope that everything goes well with the adoption!!! I'll be praying for you!-Sam :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I hope and pray it is sooner as well.
I bet the children are so excited.
WOW!
Can't wait to see his pics!
Emily

Cassie said...

What amazing news, Leah! I'm so happy for your family, and praying that you'll have him in your arms sooner rather than later!

Heather Rogers said...

I am so happy for you. Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I have been sooo busy. :)
Hugs~

Heather Rogers said...

I am so happy for you. Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I have been sooo busy. :)
Hugs~

Anonymous said...

awwww...he is such a cutie!