Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Poppies

Don't you love it when a card comes together super fast. That's how this one was. It took me all of 10 minutes. It helped a ton that I had already colored the image days ago and all I needed was some finishing touches. The image is from Heart Song Designs called, Poppies. I colored them with Copics and used a couple of lacy Nesties to help frame them.

Still no word on travelling to go get Makaio, but our paperwork is progressing. It has not been easy, this last phase of waiting, to say the least, but I know once that little bundle is in my arms it will all be forgotten. Keep praying for us....oh, and one major decision we've made is that I will be travelling alone to go get him. There are lots of reasons why this just makes more sense and seems right, and honestly I'm really excited about it. It will be my third time to Ethiopia...let me tell you, never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine going half way around the world for my kids. But, I wouldn't change a thing either...or I wouldn't have MY kids. God is good, and faithful, He will finish this work He's started. I'll keep you posted! Hugs....

No comments: