Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Small Beginnings

Finally posting something here! I have been so busy, and sick, getting ready for our Ethiopia trip that I just haven't had time to craft. I am hopeful that since I have had a very bad head/sinus cold and the stomach flu that I will be healthy for the trip! I played along last night with the SCS sketch and used the Bird Nest image from Heart Song Designs. I colored the image with Copics and for my lace paper used a MS puch that I punched on either side of my paper strip to create the double edges. I hope you are having a great week! Thanks for stopping by:)

3 comments:

Danni said...

Hope you feel better!! Beautiful card!

Heather Rogers said...

So sweet! Hope you feel better soon. :)
Hugs~

B said...

Hope you're feeling better and that you have a safe trip!