Tuesday, April 26, 2011

TT-Brads or Eyelets

This week's Tuesday Throwdown challenge is to use brads or eyelets. I have been really short on crafting time so my card is super simple and I choose to use brads. Be sure to hop on over at play with us this week!

On a more personal note, some of you may remember me mentioning that we are in the adoption process from Ethiopia. Well, last week we received the much anticipated and long awaited permission to travel for our first trip!! This trip is to appear in court to consent wanting to adopt our little boy and we will have to chance to meet him, but sadly, are not allowed to bring him home yet. Hopefully it will only be a few weeks before we get word that we have permission again to travel after we come home from this up coming trip, and finally be a family of 5! We leave May 23rd and get home May 31st...so not to long at all! We are very excited and I've been really busy getting everything lined up and ready for us to go. I'd so appreciate prayers for our safety and for favor with the court hearing, that we pass the first time. If you have kids be sure to give them a big hug...it all goes by so fast! Thanks for stopping by:)

5 comments:

Sue said...

Wow Leah i wish you all the best luck and good wishes available in your trip to get permision to adopt your little boy and the card is great too take care Luv Sue x

Lauren said...

This is adorable! Best of luck with the adoption and upcoming trip!

Kim said...

I am so happy for you :-) Your card is very pretty.
Hugs

Davi said...

Leah your card is very pretty! I really like the dp you combined with the image. I will be praying that you find great favor in the court process and a safe trip!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Leah this is great news. I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.

Hugs and Blessings,
Deb