Wednesday, March 2, 2011

PTI Princesses challenge- Use a frame; Don't use a sentiment

I am a part of a fun group of bloggers and we do challenges every couple of weeks. Now I haven't had time to participate in a challenge in forever, but it was my turn to host, so I finally got to play a bit! For my challenge use a frame of some sort but don't use a sentiment! Fun, right:) For mine I used two frames, one to frame my frame and one to frame my focal point, and oh how I love that swirly frame. Can't wait to see your cards/projects! Hugs...

5 comments:

Lee said...

Such a pretty card. I like the idea of layering the frames. Thanks for the great challenge.

Mara Campbell said...

ooooh, what a great challenge! And beautiful card, the colors are so so lovely!

Vanessa said...

Leah, great challenge!!! :) and beautiful card ♥

B said...

Fun challenge and lovely card!

Ren-Yi said...

this is absolutely gorgeous! love your lil felt butterfly. thanks for setting a new challenge :)