Monday, March 7, 2011

Now Moments LO

I was so excited to get the Paper Lace cartridge from Scrapbook Pal, it's a gorgeous cartridge and you can make your own laser cut paper with it. For my LO I used several cuts off it, here's what I did.

Using Paper Lace cut the flower2 at 6 1/2".

Cut the GioBdr at 1", two times.

Cut the word "Now" at 2 1/2" and emboss with cuttlebug embossing folder.

Cut the word "moments" at 3/4".

Cut Flower6 with lace2shadow on for butterfly at 1 1/4", 1" and 3 1/4". Embossing with cuttlebug embossing folder.

Cut tree using Cindy Loo cartridge at 4".

Journal with white signo pen and add Xmas red Stickles to the tree.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Peggy T. said...

Nice LO, Leah. Paper Lace is one of my favorite cartridges. Great job.

B said...

Lovely layout! Love the fun additions of the lacey edges!