Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Little Fairy


A fun LO for you today! I was so excited to get to play with the Paper Lace cartridge from Scrapbook Pal, there are some gorgeous cuts on it and many that are pefect for making your own laser cut paper. For my LO I chose the Butterfly cut to make some lacy background paper. I used a 12x12 piece of white cardstock and chose the "Fit To Page" feature so that it would cut it as large as possible and then waited for it to cut! I love all the butterflies! There is even a font on this cartridge so I used that for my title and cut it at 3". I embossed my title with Polka Dots and Swiss Dots embossing folders using my Cuttlebug and added some shine (which you can't really see in the picture) using a Sakura gelly roll pen in Clear Star. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Davi said...

BEAUTIFUL LO Leah!! I love all the elements!!

Kim said...

Your layout is beautiful. Your little one is adorable.

Amanda said...

Wow Leah, I just saw your page on the Cricut Message Board, and it is absolutely stunning!!! I just love the butterfly lace background.. You should totally enter your page in our Scrappy Saturday's with the Bug challenge.. If you are interested here is the link:
http://melissascrappenplace.blogspot.com/2011/03/scrappy-saturdays-with-bug-challenge-4.html

Buggy Hugs,
Amanda:0)