Sunday, December 12, 2010

Special Friend

Hi! It feels like forever since I've posted something new:) I'm all moved into our lovely home and am so thankful to be getting all settled right before Christmas. I have my craft area up and running and it sure does feel good to be creating again! For my share today I created this card that will go with a gift package I am making for a friend. It coordinates with the mini pizza box I made for the Handmade Christmas blog hop. My friend loves tea (as do I) and I thought this paper and Prima goodies made it perfect. The paper is from SEI, the pretty ribbon and lace trim and rose is from Prima and of course I had to use a few Dew Drops. I also used a Cuttlebug embossing folder to one of my mats that I cut using my Cricut. Be sure to go visit the Your Memories Here store to pick up some last minute gifts! I hope you are enjoying all the things that go along with the holiday season...remember the true reason for the season! Hugs....

2 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful Leah! Love that set from PTI.
Glad to hear you are all settled. It is a great feeling isn't it. I totally understand about posting. I feel like I have neglected my blog and blog friends. :)
Happy Holidays.

Davi said...

Hi Leah, Glad to hear that you are settled into your new house. :) Thisis a really beautiful card Im sure you friend will love it.