Monday, November 8, 2010

TT#25- Inchies

Hello! This week's challenge over at the Tuesday Throwdown blog is to use inchies in your creation. We are sponsored again by Catherine Pooler who is a SU! demo and I got to use these fabulous products again:) I chose this sweet little bird image and framed my inchies with lots of scalloped squares. I also random stamped the pattern on the base using Versamark with another inchie sized stamp. I hope you'll play along with us this week! Thanks for stopping by:)

6 comments:

IamDerby said...

I love everything about this! Especially that sweet little bird.

Lauren said...

Love this! Cute inchie! And I love the vintage papers!

B said...

So sweet!

Ren-Yi said...

the lil wee bird is adorable. just lovely.

Davi said...

Fab job on the card Leah. Love the bg you created and the layers!

Kim said...

I love all the scallop layers. It's beautiful and the image is so cute.