Monday, October 25, 2010

Ten Minute Christmas Gift Tags

Hello! A fun but super quick project for you today, 10 minute Christmas gift tags! To make these little babies is not only SUPER cheap, but easy! I first started by cutting out 8 tags with my Cricut from white cardstock. Then I used the cute Stocking Set Snag'em stamp set that is only $1.00 from Your Memories Here! I just stamped each image in colored ink, added a "to/from" stamp to the back and then added some Stickles to give each tag a bit of sparkle. These are a great project to get a head start on for your own gift giving or they would make a nice little just because gift for someone else to use for the upcoming holidays. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Those are so fab! What a wonderful (and easy) use for that stamp set. my fave is the decorated up glittery tree. I'm a sucker for lots of sparkle :)
Hugs

B said...

Lovely tags!

IamDerby said...

Anything that is 10 minutes I am all for! Very nice!