Friday, October 22, 2010

Mums

Hello! Today I have a bright, cheery card to share with you using the newly released Chrysanthemums from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. Have any of you seen the movie series Anne Of Green Gables? I love those movies...but there is one part where Anne and Gilbert are competeing in a spelling bee and everyone spells Chrysanthemum wrong, except Anne so she wins:) Anyway...I colored my flowers with Copics and did some piercing to frame the image. I hope you are having a good week, God bless!

6 comments:

MsJay said...

Very pretty card.

Cassie said...

Gorgeous card and colors, Leah ;D

B said...

So pretty!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Leah, this is so pretty. Love how the background matches your Cuttlebug folder.

Kristina said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors and texture and the colored image is fabulous.
Hugs

IamDerby said...

this is so pretty, love your colors.