Sunday, October 31, 2010

Christmas card

A little Christmas card today! I finally got to try some Glimmer Mist!! So much fun, but be sure to cover up your work space because wow, does it spray everywhere! I started by spraying my Peacock color Glimmer Mist onto heavy white cardstock, I wanted to give it the feel of snow. After I let it dry I had to flatten the paper out a bit and then I stamped directly on top of the misted paper and built my little scene using the Snag 'em stamp set Stocking and the bird from the Prima Wings stamp set. I also used some pretty shimmery SEI paper and Prima trim. I looked in my stash the other day and discovered I have quite a few Christmas cards already done! What about you? Be sure to hop on over to pick up some fun supplies for all your holiday crafting at Your Memories Here. Hugs....

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Oh that is just so pretty. I love the little scene you created with the GM and the stamps. That really does look like a snowy background. Sorry I didn't warn you about the huge over spray of the GM, at least it will wash/wipe off of most surfaces ;)

Hugs

Mara Campbell said...

I love the ornaments hanging from the tree. So pretty, Leah!

B said...

Pretty! Yeah, I have an old cardboard box that I spray my mists in. :)

Crystal said...

such a beautiful card! love the layers & that bird is such a gorgeous stamp! sorry i've not been by in awhile...things have been crazy! all of projects are fab though...as always! lol! hugs sweetie!