Friday, August 13, 2010

More Gladiolas and I'm Going on a Trip:)


Here's a couple more gladiola cards that I've made recently. I don't think I've mentioned that I've started teaching at my LSS, which has been a lot of fun, and these are 2 cards we made out of 4 from a class I just taught last night. The gladiolas are from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps and are in the birth flower series. I colored both cards with Prismacolor pencils as the store doesn't yet carry Copics, but will hopefully ;)
So, I'm going to be leaving for a week this Saturday to go visit a dear friend, and I'm going by myself!! My wonderful husband is staying home with the kiddos and I'm off to have some time to play. I'm excited and so nervous to leave them at the same time....I have no doubt hubby can handle it, it's me handling missing them that I'm worried about! Plus my 4 year old is still very attached to me and I'm afraid will have a bit of a rough time. My DD is a more easy going personality so I think she won't be quite as tramatized. Anyway...if you think of me I'd appreciate prayers for saftey and that the kids will be okay. I have lots of post scheduled and ready to go, so hopefully blogger cooperates and they all go live. One last note, I'm going to turn off the comment approval setting since I won't have internet access while I'm gone, so please excuse any spam that will make it through, I seem to be targeted by a few specific ones, so I apologize in advance. Okay...well, I shall miss visiting you all and reading your sweet comments, but there's some fun posts coming up so I hope you'll still come visit. I'll see you in a week! Hugs...

8 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

Oh I love the sweet n sassy digi images. Some of my favorite. I am not a huge digi girl either. I will have to add the morning glories and gladiolas to my file. :)
Your card is beautiful! :) Enjoy your vacation. I am sure everythign wil go smoothly. I have had a big problem with emails being sent from my email that I didnt send. It started happening when I got one. :(

Rose said...

they are both so beautiful :) hope you have a great and FUN time!!!

Jenny said...

Lots of prayers for you!! Have a great time on your trip!! Love this card, so pretty!! :) :) :) :)

Sandi Clarkson said...

Love the gladiolas! Have a safe and fun trip and am lifting up prayers right now!

Karli said...

Beautiful cards Leah. Luuuv that image :) Enjoy yourself- the kiddos will be fine. Hugs~

Mara Campbell said...

Very pretty cards! Those flowers are great. I hope you have a wonderful trip, I'm sure your kids will be just fine. Hope you have tons of fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh these are both gorgeous, Leah! I especially like the one with the two gladiolus stamped right on the card. I'm praying that you enjoy your trip, and are able to just relax and enjoy the "me" time with your friend -- you deserve it, sweetie! Hugs, Deedee

IamDerby said...

Ah the trips alone with the girls are the best! Enjoy yourself! Your card is lovely, I really like your flowers.