Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wishing You Well


Another installment of my birth flowers from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps was released! We are up to August now and that brings us the bold gladiola. My mom and my very best (sister) friends birthday are in August, and not only that but on the same day! I colored these beauties up in purple, because thinking of each of them and realizing that they both also really love purple:) I finally tried my hand at stitching on my ribbon while gathering it and it was much easier than I thought and I love the look! What do you think? I hope you have had a good week...any fun plans for the weekend and those of us celebrating the 4th?? We are going to spend time with some dear friends and just relax, really looking forward to it. Thanks for stopping by, means so much to me!

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Very pretty Leah! Love it! :) :) :) :)

B said...

Oh how lovely! the ribbon ruffling is just perfect!

Dana said...

So pretty Leah, I love the colors here.

Heather Rogers said...

This is so pretty Leah. Love the purple and yellow together. I had Gladiolas. I moved. :(

Mara Campbell said...

Oh wow, Leah. this is gorgeous!!

Kim said...

You rock these floral cards Leah! This is simply beautiful!

Ceal said...

Leah this is just Beautiful!

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card Leah and gorgeous colour combo. I'm lovin your ribbon too (I'll have to give that a try)
Hope you had a lovely day with your friends.

IamDerby said...

Gorgeous purple flowers!