Thursday, May 27, 2010

Poppies


Another peek for you today at a set that will be released as clear stamps from Sweet 'n Sassy on June 1st, this one called Poppies and Greetings. This is such a pretty set and one with lots of great sentiments, though on my card I opted to leave a sentiment off:) I colored the poppies with Copics and did some scoring on my base and distressed it with some soft brown chalk ink. The mat my flowers are on was cut with my Cricut using the Sentimentals cartridge. I hope you are having a good day! Be sure to hop on over to PCP or SNR to join in our SNS digi day...thanks for dropping by!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So soft and pretty. Love it!!

Cassie said...

This is so soft and beautiful, Leah!

Davi said...

So pretty. love those poppies, texture, and colors that you used!

Heather Rogers said...

I LOVE Poppes! This is so pretty Leah. :)

Dana said...

AHHHH! I LOVE the poppies! Must have, must have...
I also like the way you placed the buttons...cute!

kirsten said...

Oh my goodness, Leah! Yours cards are BEAUTIFUL! Why aren't you teaching at my store? Seriously, you are FANTASTIC!

Janis Lewis said...

Another beautiful card!

Crystal said...

such a pretty card! love the die cut and the bow is the perfect touch! so soft and pretty and the blues/reds go so nicely together! hugs!