Monday, February 1, 2010

Piece of Cake


I have a simple birthday card to share today using a super cute Snag'em Set, called Piece of Cake available at Your Memories Here for $1.50! I used the circle sentiment stamp to add to my pattern paper, which is Rosy Nook Wall paper, so that the sentiment was built into the overall pattern. I stamped and colored my cake image and added some yummy Stickles frosting to the top. I also used the Swiss Dots embossing folder and a Prima flower. Be sure to stop by the Your Memories Here BLOG to see fun projects each day!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Love this card Leah!!!
hugs
Brenda

Mara Campbell said...

SO cute, that piece of cake image is awesome and I love how you colored it. The sparkley frosting is the icing on the cake, LOL! Seriously, too cute!

Kristina said...

It's another beauty!
Hugs,
Kristina

Crystal said...

adorable! i must have missed this one the other day! love the stamp, scalloped circles and pink ribbon! and the green flower just sits everything off perfectly! hope you are having a great friday night! big hugs to you girl!

IamDerby said...

oh my, so cute!