Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bird Delivery


Hello and welcome to Thursday!! There are several super fun images being released over at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps today and I am featuring one of mine called Bird Delivery. I adore making baby cards and this one was super fun to put together. I colored up the image using my Prismacolor pencils and cut the sentiment and leaves with my Cricut using A Child's Year. The little flowers are also made by me and you can place an order for them through my email or visit my Etsy shop (though there's not much listed so a custom order is best:) The background is embossed with a QuickKuts folder. I added some Stickles for a bit of shine and a bow accent. Be sure to stop by the Sweet 'n Sassy shop and treat yourself to an image or two! Since they are digis you can afford too:) Be sure to stop by tomorrow as I plan to give you a little tour of my craft space and recommend some wonderful storage for your Copics and Prismacolor pencils. Thanks for dropping by!

17 comments:

Sandy said...

ooh! great card!!! I love the layers and dimension! Super cute!!!

Cassie said...

Wow, Leah! This is so super adorable. I just grinned from ear to ear when I saw this. You are so uber talented, girl. Love it ;D

Sandi Clarkson said...

Leah, this is THE most gorgeous card I've ever seen! I adore it! Love the pink and the stork .. just the whole thing!

Korin said...

Leah, this is GORGEOUS!!!

Kim said...

My goodness...this is beautiful!! Love every little bit!

Micki said...

Oh my..... I love this. I totally love this bird and just love how you incorporated all the embellishments and accessories. For some reason when I try that, it doesn't look as beautiful as this. Absolutely gorgeous.

Jaspere said...

Wow this is gorgeous!!!

Denise said...

Another Beautiful, Darling, Sweet card!! Love your layout & embellishments!
Aloha & Hugs,
Denise

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh sooooo cute!!!!!

Deedee Anderson said...

Pink perfection, Leah! This new digi of yours is SUCH a cutie!!

Lorie said...

This is a stunner, Leah, and your crocheted flowers are such a lovely addition to this and so many cards! Beautiful!!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh this is SWEET! Love this, Leah! Adorable birdy!

Mara... said...

Okay Leah, I think this is my most favorite card of yours ever!!! There are SO many details and they all come together beautifully. This is one amazing card!!

Sandy said...

What a fab card...so pretty and delicate...gorgeous flower too!

Ann said...

This is SO sweet and pretty, Leah! I love it!

Happy weekend! :D

Brenda said...

ohhh this is soooo beautiful!!!
hugs
Brenda

日月神教-任我行 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,性感影片,正妹,聊天室,
情色論壇