Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday Throwdown


Today is a color challenge over on the Sherrod Studio blog. These were fun colors to work with, though I think I may have cheated a bit by throwing in some pink, I just couldn't help myself ;) I used the super cute set, Winter Wonderland, released last month. I random stamped the snowflake in the set for my patterned paper and added a few other fun details like Stickles for the ice and the little ribbon knots. I hope you pop on over to see what the rest of the DT came up with and have a wonderful Tuesday!

6 comments:

Joseline said...

What a beautiful card!! I love all the details you put into this card.

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL card Leah.. such a CUTE image!!!!

Crystal said...

wow! this is gorgeous! i absolutely love the way you colored the image...so beautiful! and those colors are fantastic together! hugs!

dawnmercedes said...

so interesting to look at!

Kim said...

I love all the textures you've added to your card. The colors are gorgeous. The pink adds a really nice touch:)

Mary G. said...

Great job with the color challenge! LOVE how you did the ribbon! Beautifully colored image.