Saturday, November 7, 2009

Just a Card

Two posts for today as I got a chance to play along over at Paper Craft Planet where Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is sponsoring the sketch challenge HERE. For my card I decided to use one of my digi stamps, Pinecones and Holly available at SNSS. I colored it, distressed it a bit and left a sentiment off as I thought it could stand just fine alone. Hope you like it:) Off to clean the house, we have company tonight. Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: Pinecones and Holly, digi stamp, SNSS
Tools: MS border punch, EK Success photo corner punch, Classic oval nesties, Sewing machine
Other: Copics, Antique Linen distress ink, dew drops, ribbon, button

8 comments:

Cassie said...

What a gorgeous card, Leah! You have just nailed those Copics ;D

Melissa said...

Gorgeous! I love the vintage look of it!

IamDerby said...

Beautiful! Great image, wonderful coloring!

peggysue said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Such rich color and texture and the layout sets it all off perfectly.

Belinda said...

Super pretty!

Rose said...

leah i think this is beautiful! and love how you layered the boarder punch :0)

Lauren said...

Leah,

This is gorgeous! So Christmassy!

Lauren

shelly said...

beautiful leah! one of my favorite cards of yours. i love this stamp now even more than i already had.