Saturday, November 7, 2009

Just a Card

Two posts for today as I got a chance to play along over at Paper Craft Planet where Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is sponsoring the sketch challenge HERE. For my card I decided to use one of my digi stamps, Pinecones and Holly available at SNSS. I colored it, distressed it a bit and left a sentiment off as I thought it could stand just fine alone. Hope you like it:) Off to clean the house, we have company tonight. Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: Pinecones and Holly, digi stamp, SNSS
Tools: MS border punch, EK Success photo corner punch, Classic oval nesties, Sewing machine
Other: Copics, Antique Linen distress ink, dew drops, ribbon, button

8 comments:

Cassie said...

What a gorgeous card, Leah! You have just nailed those Copics ;D

Melissa said...

Gorgeous! I love the vintage look of it!

IamDerby said...

Beautiful! Great image, wonderful coloring!

peggysue said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Such rich color and texture and the layout sets it all off perfectly.

B said...

Super pretty!

Rose said...

leah i think this is beautiful! and love how you layered the boarder punch :0)

Lauren said...

Leah,

This is gorgeous! So Christmassy!

Lauren

shelly said...

beautiful leah! one of my favorite cards of yours. i love this stamp now even more than i already had.