Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Card Making Day

I have two cards to share with you today:) This one uses the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps set, Doodle Birds and the little birds are from Dream Silhouettes. I inked up the tree in orange and red for a variegated look. Be sure to stop by the SNSS store as there was just a new release and tons more stamps that I am sure are on your wish list ;)
My next card jumps to Christmas, but hey you can never start too early! I made this card with easy, flat mailing in mind and used the newly released Christmas Greetings from Sherrod Studio.

I hope you find time to make a card or two today! Happy World Card Making Day!

Supplies:
Stamps: Doodle Birds, Dream Silhouettes, SNSS, Christmas Greetings, Sherrod Studio
Tools: Curved Rectangles, Nestibilites, Snowflakes embossing folder, Cuttlebug, paper piercer
Other: PTI ribbon, white gel pen, white embossing powder

10 comments:

Ceal said...

Beautiful cards! TFS

Ann said...

These are both so pretty, Leah! I love your color combos!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Two beautiful cards, really lovin the colours on the first one.

hugs
Kaye x

Cheryl said...

Beautiful job. I especially like the top card--it's very unique.

IamDerby said...

Nice! I really like both your cards, especially the tree one.

Sandi Clarkson said...

Leah, gorgeous cards ... I haven't made any in a while. I find it hard to jump back and forth between cards and LOs .. but I have a few Bdays coming up .. so I need to get busy. A pleasure as always!

Mara... said...

Great job! I love the top one with that tied ribbon bow and I love the embossing on the bottom card. And the cute tree!!

Serendipity said...

Very nicely done on BOTH cards!

Deanna said...

These are beautiful! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Belinda said...

Lovely cards!