Friday, October 23, 2009

Stamping Only

One of my very favorite ways to use stamps is to make a scene, or to use them exclusively for the entire design, no layers, no embellies, just ink. For this little birthday card I used the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps set, Birthday Buddies to create my scene. (The clouds are from Kim Hughes set, Whimsical Wishes) I just love the different animals in this set, fun to color! I hope you are having a lovely Friday:)

Supplies:
Stamps: Birthday Buddies, SNSS
Other:Colored with Copics

5 comments:

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Leah this is so cute. Love all the colouring and the animals are way too cute.

hugs
Kaye x

Rose said...

how cute! that little skunk has the sweetest face :0)

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Very cute! and awesome coloring.

peggysue said...

Is it too much of a cliche to say this skunk card is 'stinkin' cute? :) Nice card.

IamDerby said...

Fabulous card Leah!