Monday, October 19, 2009

Birthday!

Good Monday:) My card today shares a little peek at something new coming to Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps soon.

Meet Emma. She loves the Lord and helping her mommy around the house. She wants to be a mommy and teach Sunday School when she grows up.

You'll find out more November 1st. I had a lot of fun coloring in Emma, isn't she sweet? This card is also for the new PCP SNSS group, Monday's Sweet Treat Challenge, make a birthday card. I hope you have a great day!

Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Tools: Retro Diamond embossing folder, Quickkuts, Flower die, Cuttlebug, Sewing machine, Long Rectangles, Nestiblities, EK Success photo corner punch, MS hydrangea punch (cut in half for leaves)
Other: Copics

6 comments:

Ceal said...

cute!

B said...

So cute!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Your card is adorable, Leah! I've got to sample those stamps this week myself.

IamDerby said...

Super cute, love the font on the sentiment.

BethieJ said...

Leah this is so cute!

Mara Campbell said...

She is soo sweet!! I love your colors and the embossing!!!