Friday, October 30, 2009

Another very simple LO

I adore looking at the really detailed LO's I see in magazines or at my on my bloggy friend Sandy's blog, but when I sit down to do one they just seem to always be super simple....so here is another one:) Cricut cuts are from Lyrical Letters, Home Decor and Storybook. I embossed the title with Swiss Dots. For all your scrap needs, especially for Cricut and Cuttlebug stuff be sure to head on over to Your Memories Here. Kristina offers great prices and service. Maybe my next LO will be more involved, but we'll see ;) TGIF!

8 comments:

Cassie said...

I'm finally able to check out your stuff from a different browser! It was killing me not to get to see your beautiful creations! I just love this layout. . .she's such a cutie ;D

Kristina said...

I love your layouts, I don't think of them as simple, just enough to enhance the photos :)

Hugs,
Kristina

Sandy said...

Beautiful layout and pix...I love the papers just beautiful...wonderful work as always!

B said...

So pretty!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Wow Leah you have been busy as always. Sorry not been over for a while! You layout is gorgeous, love the papers and the photos are so cute.

hugs
Kaye x

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Hi Leah, only me again to say I have left something on my blog for you.

hugs
Kaye x

IamDerby said...

Great Layout! Simple and oh so sweet.

Chrissy D said...

This is beautiful - I love the DP. Such a SUPER SWEET page! TFS!