Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Big Dreams- SNSS15

This card is based on this weeks The Sweet Stop sketch. Come join in! This is a different look for me using that pattern paper, but I like to try new things here and there ;) The stamp set is from SNSS, Dream Silhouettes, one of my favorites! I hope you enjoy it and are having a great Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate it so much:)

Supplies:
Stamps, SNSS, Dream Silhouettes
Tools: Classic oval Nestibilites, Friskars border punch
Other: $ ribbon, faux dew drops

5 comments:

Ann said...

Beautiful card, Leah! I love the colors, the ribbon, and the dew drops!

Crystal said...

i am soooo loving the ribbon on that card! absolutely gorgeous!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Wow what an amazing blog you have, I just popped over via Shelly's blog and loving what I see. Really like this card, the stamped image looks magnified, just beautiful.

hugs
Kaye x

peggysue said...

Wow that ribbon on the side is wonderful And you have such pretty new goodies in your shop!!Busy girl!

B said...

So pretty! The ribbon on the side is lovely and the baubles on the edge of your circle is lovely too