Wednesday, July 29, 2009

SSS14- The Earth...

This card is based on the great sketch for this week over at The Sweet Stop. I used the gorgeous set, His Eye Is On The Sparrow. Be sure to go stop by the store, there is a huge sale going on for the next few days!

I colored the image in with my Copics...can I just tell you again how much I love them? I love the clean color you get with them, so different than with the Prismacolor pencils.

Question for you all, would you prefer if I started listing my supplies at the end of my post instead of chattering on about them? Please tell me what you would like better:)

Otherwise the card is pretty simple, but I love how the image came out...hope you do too!


I want to remind you that today starts the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog Hop!
Come join the fun and take a WALK ON THE WILD SIDE with the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Design Team Blog Hop!

14 comments:

Cassie said...

This is beautiful, Leah! Just so you know, I used a 50% off coupon and bought myself some Prismacolor pencils. I can't wait to try them out. I've always loved what you do with them, and I love my copics too. It's nice to have options, huh?! LOL

Ceal said...

Beautiful Leah!

♥ Lynette ♥ said...

Leah love the card!!!

Think if you listed the items you used, it would be great. Like now, I want to know how you got the scallopped border...it doesn't really looked the the scallop borders you see on a daily...
]
...beautufil card.

IamDerby said...

Gorgeous card Leah! Your coloring is beautiful

Roberta Laliberte said...

Hi Leah!

So sorry to have missed you on my Limelight DT list. I was following the list on the site and either I somehow missed you or maybe you weren't there yet? You're there now and thanks for the lovely comment on my blog.

Roberta

Nancy said...

Beautiful card Leah.
I love this stamp set.

Crystal said...

absolutely beautiful! i love that image and the colors are fantastic too! hugs!

peggysue said...

That's lovely, what a very pretty card!

Mara... said...

Wow. you really did a great job with the copics! What a fantastic card!!

Ann said...

Beautiful coloring, Leah! Such a pretty card!

Gracie said...

Oh, Leah--such a pretty card!! I always love visiting your blog, I get the best inspiration.

--Gracie

Fink said...

Great card! I love all the scallops you used!

Belinda said...

Fun card!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Beautiful Leah! I just bought this set and can't wait to ink it up. You've inspired me!