Saturday, July 25, 2009

Faith...

I love making completely stamped cards, no pattern paper, just blank paper and ink. The background was made using PTI's Guidelines II and the sparrows and sentiment are from CHF. The brown graduation of color was actually me figuring out a way to fix a goof I did and I really love the result, the card would have been totally different if I hadn't made that mistake:) The twine was threaded through 1/8" holes and is the first time I discovered that works, which is great as twine doesn't always stay put well. I finished it by added a touch of color to the birds and piercing around the scalloped Nestie edge. I hope you are having a good weekend! I so appreciate all the comments you leave me, really makes me smile. **
U

10 comments:

Rose said...

i am always in awe of your stamping girl!! beautiful card :)

B said...

So pretty! Love the bg!

Ceal said...

Simply Beautiful

peggysue said...

This is lovely.

Jeannie Phillips said...

oh so so so pretty...wonderful wonderful job...
hugs
Jeannie

IamDerby said...

Leah this is so cute!! Love it

Fink said...

That is awesome to do a whole card in stamping!!!! Great job!

Crystal said...

this is just gorgeous leah! i can't wait to see all the projects you come up with for The Lime Light! i just know they will be fantastic! hugs!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic my dear. I love it when "mistakes" are the real deal and not a mistake at all!
Blessings,
em

BethieJ said...

Leah this is LOVELY! :)