Friday, June 5, 2009

A Purrfect Card Set


For the rest of this month you still have time to help with the current task going on over at the Limelight. We are making cards and other items that will be sold to benefit animal shelters. All of my furbabies are rescues so I know the importance of this endeavor. Here is just a sampling of one of the card sets I have made. I found the stamp set at Mike's by Inkadinkado and just had to get it. I have several people in my life that love cats, so it will be well used. I did a variety of sentiments and kept the layout the same so that they would coordinate. I hope you'll consider getting involved! Be sure to visit the Limelight site for more info:)

9 comments:

Jeannie Phillips said...

I love the black and white and I love that cat... so elegant he thinks he is.... wonderful card
hugs
Jeannie

Val said...

Leah, Great cards for a great cause. Wonderful job.

BethieJ said...

What GREAT card sets Leah! and a great cause too!!!
I am GONNA get my PTI challenge done you issued.. I PROMISE! :)
Have a GREAT weekend!

jacque4u2c said...

Cute, cute cute!

Kristii said...

Way cute!!! Your cards are amazing!!! I hope you have a great weekend!!

Mara Campbell said...

I love these!! What great cards and what a great cause!!

IamDerby said...

These are so stylish!!! Love what you have done here.

Maggi said...

These are fabulous! And how was I not already following you?! lol I am now!

B said...

Very stylish with the b&w!