Monday, June 1, 2009

Exciting News...a little late:)


Hello, hello! A bit late getting to post today as we were out of town for the weekend and just got home, but I had to announce my very exciting news! I have been asked to be a part of the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Design Team!!! I got the amazing phone call on Thursday and have just been so giddy! Go check out their adorable stamps and blog. And I haven't forgotten about the candy I mentioned...so come back for that. I should be back up to speed tomorrow! Thanks for all your support!!

12 comments:

Cassie said...

Leah! That is so exciting!! I'm am totally not surprised, you are such an amazing artist! Congrats, girl!! ;D

jacque4u2c said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! How thrilling! I checked out the blog - pretty cool stuff. I couldn't help but notice that the name of the designer has the same name as my birth name. Before I was married my maiden name was Sutherland - pretty cool!

Ann said...

Woohooooooo!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Rose said...

FANTASTIC!!! cant wait to see what you come up with to show us :D

Fink said...

Congratulations!!!!

Val said...

Congratulations Leah! You'll be great.

Maggi said...

How exciting, congratulations!

ALLY said...

Congrats Leah!!!

ALLY said...

Congrats Leah!!!

Davis Family said...

Oh Leah that is so great. I love Korin. She is such a great gal!

Em

BethieJ said...

CONGRATS Leah!! that is so EXCITING!!!

shelly said...

congrats leah theyre lucky to have you!! ive saved the site in my faves :)